- Global Water Resources is a small water utility with operations around the metropolitan area of Phoenix, Arizona. Global Water is focused solely on water management.
- The company is eager to implement a so called Total Water Management, an integrated approach to managing the entire water cycle by owning and operating water, waste water and recycled water utilities within the same geographic area to maximize the beneficial use of recycled water.
- Over the years, Global Water has repeatedly taken over smaller local water suppliers and integrated them into the company with the aim of creating synergy effects.
- The company pays a monthly dividend. Additional monthly costs can be incurred in connection with the dividend payments, however, this depends on broker to broker.
- Due to its recession-proof business model, the dividend yield of Global Water has consistently, though less volatile, been traded in-line with the yield of US 10y Treasury Notes. As a result, the stock price development depends in part on the development of US government bonds.
USA – Water Utility